Smile, it is the key that fits the lock of everybody's heart.

Innocent smiles coming from children is the best thing you can have anytime and anywhere! And, its right here for you - the beautiful smiles of children.

April 04, 2007

Blogger Problems

Due to some 'unknown problem', blogger.com didn't signed me in or when it did, I was unable to upload photos, so there wasn't updates for long time. Now I have found an easy way of doing that so expect regular updates now on.

Also if you have photos of children, smiling or half-smiling, please mail me at nepalsmiles@gmail.com so that I can upload them here. Let's make it Nepal Smiles a place to begin your day cheerfully.

No comments:

Send Photos

Nepal Smiles is a blog to refresh yourself by viewing the smiles of innocent child. If you have photos of smiling children and want to display them here, please mail to nepalsmiles@gmail.com
Google